Use my.uic.edu to complete the following tasks:
- Activate your NetID using your UIN and token
- Activate your portal account using your UIN
- Complete the online pre-orientation modules
- Complete all necessary online placement test(s) prior to attending orientation by logging in and going to “UIC Connect” tab)
- Schedule your orientation session by logging in and going to the “UIC Connect” tab. Please note: you can only register for a session AFTER completing the online pre-orientation modules and all necessary placement tests
- Check your student bill – you will be billed for orientation after all programs have concluded (in early January for Spring programs; in late August for summer programs)
- Check your email for additional post-orientation information
- Familiarize yourself with CampusCare. Waive out online at campuscare.uic.edu by the Spring deadline of February 9th.
- Turn in your Medical Immunization forms to the Office of the Registrar. The form can be found at registrar.uic.edu
- Before starting your first semester, complete the required Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate Students training.
- Before your first day, print copy of your class schedule and consider visiting your classroom locations
- Once you arrive on campus, be sure to pick up your U-PASS, which will allow you to use the CTA rail and bus transportation. These passes are available for all full-time students and are available five days prior to the start of the semester.
Other tasks to consider
- Set up your Direct Deposit and or Authorized Payer online at usfsco.uillinois.edu
- Visit the UIC Bookstores to purchase books and supplies
- Apply for Campus Housing online at housing.uic.edu or explore Off-Campus Housing options online at csrc.uic.edu/off-campus-housing
- Review the status of all awarded scholarships